Bruno® ASL-570 Big Lifter™
This easy-to-use product lifts and stores your unoccupied scooter or powerchair inside your vehicle at the touch of a button. Simply connect the docking device, push a button on the hand-held remote and let your Bruno® ASL-570 do the heavy lifting for you. Once the scooter or powerchair is raised to the proper height, the lift is then manually rotated, bringing your mobility device into the trunk of your vehicle. The offset arm design allows you to raise and lower the scooter behind, at the rear corner or on the side of the vehicle. The Big Lifter™ can be installed on either the passenger or driver side of the vehicle.
Bruno Big Lifter Highlights
- Power Raise/Lower
- Low resistance manual rotation
- Offset Post Design - Allows Personal Mobility Device to be safely unloaded on the side of the vehicle.
- Custom docking device for your scooter or powerchair is included (at no charge)
- Hundreds of vehicle-specific passenger or driver side Custom Bases provide a precise installation (at no charge).
- Optional Exterior Package available.
- Fold-down Lift Head allows partial third row seating access (where applicable) and improved driver visibility when mobility device is not present (requires optional quick release pins)
- Bruno’s Optional Back-Off™ backrest removal deviceallows someone to lift off the backrest part of the mobility device seat, allowing it to fit into shorter vehicle openings without having to remove the entire seat! Available for many different scooters and powerchairs.
- Powered by the vehicle's battery.
- No structural modifications to your vehicle - can be easily removed for vehicle resale
- Works with minivans, SUVs, crossovers, pickup trucks and full-size vans (check with your local Bruno dealer to confirm compatibility with your vehicle)
- Sales, installation and service provided by our factory-trained worldwide network of dealers
Bruno Big Lifter User Requirements
- Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle.
- Stand for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Adequate balance, hand dexterity and strength to attach the docking device, including bending over.
- Manually guide the mobility device in/out of the vehicle.
Bruno Big Lifter Specs
- Lifting Weight Capacity: 400 lb/181kg
- Installed Weight: 75 lb/34kg
- Min. Opening Height Required: 29" /737mm
- Adjustable Angle Outer Arm: 6 degrees
- Adjustable Post Height: 30 in/76cm min. – 41" /104cm max.
- Adjustable Outer Arm: 23" / 58cm min - 32.5" /83cm max
- Adjustable Rotation Limit Adjustment: Yes
- Applications: All Minivans, SUV's, CUV's, Pickup Trucks, Full-size Vans
- Warranty: 3 years