Bruno® AWL-1600 Back-Saver™
The Back Saver™ lets you lift and store your manual wheelchair at the back of the vehicle without any manual lifting. Once the wheelchair has been rolled onto the platform, press a button to raise and lock it into place with an automatic arm.
Bruno Back Saver Wheelchair Lift Highlights
- Designed to handle 16" and 18" wide folding wheelchairs with 22" or larger rear wheels.
- Fits a standard Class I, II or III Ball-style Hitch or Square Hitch Receiver with an adapter. It also features a strong, tubular frame for structural rigidity and maximum durability.
- Wheelchair is automatically secured when lift is raised.
- Optional lighted License Plate Holder (required in some states).
- Sales, installation and service provided by our factory-trained worldwide network of dealers
Bruno Back Saver Wheelchair Lift User Requirements
- Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle.
- Stand for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Fold/unfold wheelchair
- Roll wheelchair on/off platform
- Turn a key and hold down a button
Bruno Back Saver Wheelchair Lift Specs
- Lifting Capacity: 100 lb/45kg
- Installed Weight: 43 lb / 19.5 kg
- Hitch Height: 9 in/23cm to 18 in/46cm
- Hitch Class: I, II or III Square Receiver or Ball-style Hitch
- Overall Height: 43 in/109cm
- Applications: Sedans, Station Wagons, select Class I/II CUV's
- Warranty: 3 years